Do you want to work for a dynamic, energetic firm looking for rising stars to fuel its future growth? HSP Direct, an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as a Production Coordinator. The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives and career growth is nearly unlimited.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Monitors client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Creates print ready art and graphics in InDesign.
- Proofs copy and art, and ensure timely approvals from client.
- Creates print specifications, bid out print and mail shop jobs and consolidate budgets.
- Ensures direct mail pieces are deployed on time, on budget and are compliant with postal regulations.
- Creates print, personalization, and mail shop purchase orders.
- Performs cost-control analysis on direct mail components.
- Cultivates knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques.
- Maintains strong knowledge of USPS rates and mailing regulations.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred
- Excellent organizational and project/time management skills — must be able to handle 15- 20 concurrent projects
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently establish work priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or similar products; Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you, please e-mail a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Production Coordinator opening.