We are looking for an Advanced ASP.NET Core Stack Developer to join our Technology team. Successful candidate will assist with problem solving and developing technical solutions with BIG Data, Machine Learning and Data Modeling. Understands best practices for systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on technical initiatives. Great opportunity to be a part of a close-knit, cross-functional team in a mentoring culture from the ground-up. The following are general requirements and duties of this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- Current experience (at least 3+ years) with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Professional experience with Agile, CI/CD and DevOps
- Professional experience with ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core, C#
- Professional experience with Angular 7 or higher
- Professional experience with Object Oriented Design/Development and Design Patterns
- Professional experience with MS SQL Server and ADO.NET
- Professional experience designing software components and RESTful API
- Work closely with lead architect/engineer with critical business components focused on shared delivery, simplifying business processes, and providing sound recommendations for action.
- Perform debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- A team player with a great attitude who has strong experience working in an agile environment — Scrum is a plus.
- Know how to communicate your ideas with clarity and take feedback with grace.
- Possess a willingness to always learn and improve, and an ability to work with autonomy.
- Ability to rapidly deliver micro projects and transition between tasks and applications.
- Experience with BootsStrap
- Experience with Scrum development lifecycle
- GoF Design Patterns
- UML modeling or other
- Experience with Reactjs
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with a Unit Testing Framework — NUnit is a plus
- Experience with creative web design, art, and/or print
- Experience with at least one Issue & Project tracking software — JIRA is a plus
- Experience with at least one version control system – Microsoft Azure Devops is a plus
Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements should be emailed to email@example.com.