HSP Direct is seeking an Account Management Assistant with a passion for conservative politics to contribute to its Account Management team and directly support the Vice President. If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to help outstanding nonprofits, are willing to learn, can communicate with clients, plan events and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directly assist the Vice President on key client accounts, including proofreading and sending copy to clients for approval, managing client mailing schedules, and tracking goals
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to clients and becoming an irreplaceable piece of the clients’ businesses
- Support the Vice President by managing her calendar, keeping track of expenses and submitting monthly expense reports, and assisting with hiring by screening resumes and candidates
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects within tight deadlines while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional organizational skills
Account Management Department:
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas
- Assist with quarterly and yearly client planning, including projections, budgeting and mail volume
- Assist Account Managers with preparation for client meetings and presentations, travel arrangements, sponsorships, etc. as needed
- Arrange client Christmas gifts and cards, as well as other special occasion gifts
- Assist in planning and execution of company events for clients
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in political science, advertising, or marketing
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Account Management Assistant position. Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.