HSP Direct is looking for an Associate ASP.NET Core Stack Developer to join our Technology team. The successful candidate will assist with problem solving and developing technical solutions with BIG Data, Machine Learning and Data Modeling. Understands best practices for systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on technical initiatives. Great opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team from the ground-up within a mentoring environment. The following are general requirements and duties of this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- 1-3 years developing web applications that you are proud of.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Professional experience with ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core, C#
- Professional experience with ReactJS
- Professional experience with MVC architectural parttern and Object Oriented Design/Development
- Professional experience with MS SQL Server and ADO.NET
- Professional experience designing software components and/or web services
- A team player with a great attitude who has strong experience working in an agile environment — Scrum is a plus.
- Be a part of a dynamic team to build BI solutions to grow business lines
- Know how to communicate your ideas with clarity and take feedback with grace.
- Possess a willingness to always learn and improve, and an ability to work with autonomy.
- Automated testing ability a plus
- Experience with BootsStrap
- Experience with Scrum development lifecycle
- GoF Design Patterns
- UML modeling or other
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with at least one reporting engine — Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience with a Unit Testing Framework — NUnit is a plus
- Experience with creative web design, art, and/or print
- Experience with at least one Issue & Project tracking software — JIRA is a plus
- Experience with at least one version control system – Microsoft Azure Devops is a plus
Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements should be emailed to email@example.com.