HSP Direct’s Political Department is seeking a Campaign Account Managerto work directly with our political campaign clients by playing a central role in understanding their unique fundraising goals and in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill their missions. Additionally, HSP Direct offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019.
HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country. If you are a committed conservative who wants to have a real impact in electoral politics, are willing to learn, and wants to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
A successful Account Manager will master the following responsibility areas:
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key accounts, becoming an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business
- Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments
- Grow business by identifying new business opportunities
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, specifically the executive level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage internal account teams, keeping marketing campaigns on track and communicating goals
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong decision-maker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Account management, sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
- Experience working for non-profits or political campaigns is a plus
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Campaign Account Manager position. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered.