HSP Direct is seeking a Campaign Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to contribute to its congressional direct mail fundraising programs.
If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
As a Campaign Copywriter, you will:
- Study and write fundraising packages for congressional campaigns
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- Serious interest or experience in conservative politics
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Ability to express political views in writing
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative cause
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills. Campaign experience is a plus!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
HSP Direct is a full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. Today, HSP Direct has more than 60 employees and mails more than 75 million pieces of mail per year.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Campaign Copywriter position.