HSP Direct’s Political Department is seeking a Campaign Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to develop copy for its direct mail fundraising programs for their campaign clients. HSP’s Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact in campaigns across the country including working with multiple winning campaigns in 2020.
If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
- Research client campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of candidates’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for congressional campaigns
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- Ability to write a lot of copy and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative cause
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Campaign experience is a plus!
- Full or part time opportunities
- Seasonal through 2022 campaign season
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Campaign Copywriter position.