HSP Direct, an elite, direct mail fundraising agency is looking for a Campaign Finance Associate in our Client Accounting department to assist our Political Candidate Clients. This position reports to the Director of Campaign Fundraising and VP of Administration. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP Direct offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives, career growth is nearly unlimited, and the ability to have a direct impact and involvement in some of the highest profile races during the 2020 cycle.
This position requires an attentive self-starter who will take ownership of assigned tasks and the challenges they present. It also requires someone who takes the initiative to identify problems or opportunities and address them. Top candidates will have experience and interest in political campaigns
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Process accounts payable invoices – transaction entry and processing
- Process cash receipts – transaction entry and processing
- Monitor daily cash balance
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc client reports, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements
- Assist in preparation of internal reports as needed
- Assist on other projects as needed
- Provide client customer service
- Assist in identifying opportunities in the accounting systems to streamline processes
- Detail oriented, quick learner, who can work at an above average
- Takes initiative to identify problems or opportunities and address
- Strong communications skills and analytical skills.
- Work collaboratively in
- Able to provide excellent client
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or with an accounting emphasis
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in bookkeeping
- Full time
- Seasonal through 2020 campaign season
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching charity donations and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail cover letter and resume, and to firstname.lastname@example.org , and indicate your interest in the Campaign Finance Associate opening. You can also visit our website, www.hspdirect.com, for more information.