HSP Direct, an elite fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA that serves conservative, political and non-profit clients, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as Production Assistant on our Campaign team. The position reports to the Director of Campaign Fundraising. The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP Direct offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives, and career growth is nearly unlimited.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Monitors client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Creates print ready art and graphics in InDesign.
- Proofs copy, art and ensure timely approvals from client.
- Creates print specifications, bid out print and mail shop jobs and consolidate budgets.
- Ensures direct mail pieces are deployed on time, on budget and are compliant with postal regulations.
- Creates print, personalization, and mail shop purchase orders.
- Performs cost-control analysis on direct mail components.
- Cultivates knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques.
- Maintains strong knowledge of USPS rates and mailing regulations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or another related field preferred
- Excellent organizational and project/time management skills — must be able to handle 15- 20 concurrent projects
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently establish work priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or similar products; Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Full or part time opportunities
- Seasonal through 2020 campaign season
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
HOW TO APPLY:
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you, please e-mail a resume, cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Campaign Production Assistant opening.