HSP Direct is seeking a highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our growing team. The CTO will lead technology operations, innovation, strategy and development. The CTO should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
This role will report directly to the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Set a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensure that technical resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technology services
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technology requirements
- Maintain a customer focused outlook and deliver data and analytics products to market
- Manage technology budgets and time frames
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to the highest standard
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant/related field
- Master’s preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a technology position
- Minimum 5 years in a strategic, decision making technology leadership role
- Experience developing and managing applications in the cloud
- Proficient in managing the entire product lifecycle
- Knowledge of .Net applications and database systems
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to non-experts
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Experience with multichannel marketing and communications a plus
HSP Direct is a full-service direct mail fundraising agency located in Ashburn, Virginia offering digital fundraising, production services, graphic design, list and data services, and marketing analytics through our affiliated companies. Today, HSP Direct has more than 84 employees and mails more than 74 million pieces of mail per year. HSP has been named a Top Workplace in the D.C. area by The Washington Post.
Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements may be emailed to email@example.com.