HSP Direct is seeking an ambitious Creative Director to provide leadership and direction to a high performing creative staff. We are looking for an experienced manager of people who can inspire others and take our creative to the next level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have natural creative instincts, a drive to inspire dynamic ideas, and a passion for conservative politics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of high performing creative professionals
- Set clear expectations to ensure high quality of creative product is upheld
- Identify and develop great direct mail copy, messaging, and design
- Champion data-driven decisions and creative testing strategies
- Analyze performance data to optimize program strategies
- Passion for conservative politics and causes
- A seasoned professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Outstanding copywriting ability, creative instincts, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – collaborative, diplomatic, and persuasive
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Creative Director position. Cover letter is required for consideration.