HSP Direct is seeking an ambitious, fearless, and self-motivated Director of Business Development to join our team. In this role, you will play a major part in establishing new partnerships and overseeing the management of HSP Direct’s strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at strategically identifying and recruiting high-level clients and developing strong relationships with organization decision-makers. Candidates are passionate about fundraising for conservative causes and will thrive in a fast-pace environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to open doors
- Provide leadership in creation of strategic marketing plan for recruiting new clients and achieving corporate objectives.
- Implement both short and long-term strategic goals targeted towards existing and new markets.
- Build our network by establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key partners.
- Negotiate client contracts and see them through to completion.
- Oversee business development team in conducting research, preparing presentations, and updating sales material to lay groundwork for sales meetings.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Create marketing presentations that speak to client needs, concerns and objectives for prospective client meetings.
- 7+ years business development and relevant marketing experience.
- Experience and knowledge of direct marketing fundraising in the conservative political movement and/or conservative non-profit causes.
- Proven track record of successfully pitching new business.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and development skills.
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with others in various levels of leadership.
- Must be willing to travel both locally and overnight for client meetings.
- BA degree or higher in a related field is required.
How to apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements (required) to email@example.com.