HSP Direct is seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Director of Campaign Fundraising with a record of growing organizations and planning and implementing successful campaigns to oversee its congressional direct mail program.
The Director of Campaign Fundraising will be responsible for spearheading congressional direct mail fundraising.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 5 in executing political fundraising goals for congressional campaigns
- Develop direct mail program strategy and list acquisition strategy
- Develop relationships with potential conservative congressional candidates and campaigns
- Expand congressional client base
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years of federal legislative and/or political campaigns
- Prior experience leading a team managing junior to mid-level staff
- Intuitive understanding of the political campaign environment
- Passion for conservative issues and values
- Direct marketing and fundraising experience/knowledge is a plus
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
HSP Direct is a full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. Today, HSP Direct has more than 60 employees and mails more than 75 million pieces of mail per year.
Required to apply: Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.