HSP Direct is seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Director of Evangelical Fundraising to build and develop our Evangelical Fundraising department. The ideal candidate is an effective leader who models discipleship in daily living, understands and practices servant leadership, and is passionate about advancing the Gospel by developing new relationships with ministries, organizations and other groups that could benefit from our unique expertise in direct mail fundraising.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a mission-driven development professional with a proven track record of cultivating enduring client relationships, growing organizations, and planning and implementing successful campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, Develop, and Lead direct mail team in executing evangelical fundraising goals
- Develop direct mail program and list acquisition strategy
- Develop relationships with and facilitate engagement of evangelical organizations and leaders
- Identify opportunities for future growth and key developments in the evangelical sector
- Build evangelical, faith-based and ministry client base
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in direct marketing and/or fundraising
- Experience building, developing, and leading a team
- Innovative, collaborative, resourceful, and an effective problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field
- Understanding of theological and ecumenical trends and developments
- Passion for conservative issues and values
Required to apply: Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.