HSP Direct is an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA. We are passionate about partnering with clients who have a vision for a better America, and we are seeking a dynamic professional to provide exceptional service and value to our clients as a Key Account Manager. The Key Account Manager will play a central role in understanding our clients’ unique fundraising goals and in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill our clients’ missions. Additionally, HSP Direct offers a powerful, collaborative, and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Work Place in 2019.
A successful account manager will master the following responsibility areas:
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key accounts, becoming an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business
- Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments
- Grow business by identifying new business opportunities
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, specifically the executive level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage internal account teams, keeping marketing campaigns on track and communicating goals
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong decision-maker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Account management, sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
- Experience working for non-profits or political campaigns is a plus
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Key Account Manager position.
Cover letter and resume are required for consideration. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered.