HSP Direct is seeking a Key Account Manager with a passion for conservative politics to provide exceptional service and value to our clients. The Key Account Manager will play a central role in understanding our clients’ unique fundraising goals and in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill our clients’ missions for a better America. HSP Direct partners with the nation’s top non-profit/issue-advocacy organizations and political candidates and is building a high-energy team right now to help conservatives have the greatest possible impact for 2022.
If you are a committed conservative, have a natural ability to build trusted relationships, are willing to learn, and want to launch your career at one of the most prestigious conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
A successful Key Account Manager will master the following responsibility areas:
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting, productive client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to key accounts, becoming an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business, and consistently thinking about how to add additional value in and beyond our fundraising program
- Maintain a constant pulse on issues related to clients and their fundraising messaging, including monitoring a dynamic political environment, as well as the client’s social media, website, and other marketing channels
- Develop strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, data providers, production, and accounting departments in order to drive client success and track towards established goals
- Grow business by identifying new business opportunities
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, specifically the executive level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage internal account teams, keeping marketing campaigns on track and communicating goals
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Hunger for continuous learning and growth within themselves
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong decision-maker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Account management, sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
- Experience working for non-profits or political campaigns is a plus
Cover letter and resume are required for consideration – send to email@example.com. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered.