HSP Direct is seeking a Political Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to develop copy for its direct mail fundraising programs for issue-advocacy organizations, PACs, and candidate clients. HSP Direct works directly with some of the most high-profile organizations and campaigns in the nation and has a real impact in key campaigns across the country, including working with multiple winning campaigns in 2020.
If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
- Research client organizations and campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of clients’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for politically-oriented issue-advocacy organizations, candidates, and PAC
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- Ability to write a lot of copy and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative cause
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Campaign experience is a plus!
- Full time
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Political Copywriter position.