HSP Direct is seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Political Director with a record of growing organizations and planning and implementing successful campaigns to oversee its congressional direct mail program. The Political Director will be responsible for driving the congressional fundraising machine for 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead congressional direct mail team in executing political fundraising goals
- Develop direct mail program strategy and list acquisition strategy
- Develop relationships with and facilitate engagement of potential conservative congressional candidates and campaigns
- Build congressional client base
- Identify opportunities for future growth in the conservative political landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science or similar
- 3 or more years of federal legislative and/or political campaigns
- Prior experience leading a team managing junior to mid-level staff
- Intuitive understanding of the political campaign environment
- Passion for conservative issues and values
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Direct marketing and fundraising experience/knowledge a plus
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
HSP Direct is a full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. Today, HSP Direct has more than 60 employees and mails more than70 million pieces of mail per year.
This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, 401K and bonus plan eligibility We offer a collaborative and fun culture for exceptional candidates to grow within.
Required to apply: Cover letter, resume, and salary requirements can be emailed to email@example.com.