HSP Direct, an elite fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA, is looking for a Staff Accountant. This position reports to the CFO. In addition to a great salary and superior market benefits, HSP offers a powerful, collaborative and fun culture where entrepreneurs thrive and career growth is nearly unlimited.
This position requires an attentive self-starter who will take ownership of assigned tasks and the challenges they present. It also takes someone who takes the initiative to identify problems or opportunities and address them.
- Full Cycle Accounts Receivable
- Complete monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly schedules and sales reports
- Assist in month/year end closing
- Support other projects and functions of the accounting/finance department as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Solid organizational, mathematical and analytical abilities
- Advanced Excel skills required. Intacct knowledge a plus but not required.
- Strong social skills, ability to interact with employees and customers and vendors
- Detail oriented, quick learner, who can work at an above average pace
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit-sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
How to Apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume, and to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Staff Accountant opening.